Saturday 19 April 2008

Coming Up On.....Saturday 26th April
Dirty_Electro_Breakbeat_House



Tricky Disco present Michael Hooker.

WHY YOU SHOULD BE LISTENING TO
MICHAEL HOOKER?
....from the man himself:
“I dj the the filthiest, darkest, twisted, crowd rocking music and love nothing more then seeing a party going off. I do not place myself into style of music as I play anything that I like!!!I am pride of my mixing skills and think that a dj is only ever a dj when they can blend the tunes together properly. No one wants to hear a dj who cant mix do they??"

Rooty’s at Custard Factory Digbeth. Starts at 10pm.

Dirty Breaks_Dubstep_Drum n Bass


DSS (Dirty Sound System) host another FREE PARTY!!

'DSS is a collective of djs and producers from the midlands who get together and give people bass. Dirty breaks from the likes of Kaiser Sayso also of Sexual Allstars and Late Night Chemists, Adie Bee also of Crash and Rockfall, the double delights of Pleiades and Cuntree Munkee, and not to forget Boogie Dave also of Drop Beats Not Bombs and Rockfall who also deals some devastating dubstep deviousness with a little help from Roskoe also of Drop Beats Not Bombs who in turn also plays a nifty bit of drum n bass naughtiness with fellow dss residents Rolz also of Drop Beats Not Bombs' (DSS myspace)

FREE PARTY @ The Church Inn, Hockley. Starts at 9pm and goes till late.

No comments: