Saturday 19 April 2008

Coming Up..... 21st to 27th April 2008

This week on the 'Coming Up Birmingham' Blog:

Indie
Reggae
Electro Indie
Folk
Punk
Beats
New Wave
Breaks
Acoustic
Piano
Rock
Minimal
Retro
Ambient
Noise

As always all entries have links on them, so if you want to find out more about any event just click on the artists or promoters name where possible. Also check out the 'Coming Up Birmingham' Myspace, (
link here) as all the friend links are either promoters, venues or artists and there maybe something there you'd like as well.

WANT TO GUARANTEE THAT YOUR GIG OR NIGHT WILL APPEAR ON HERE?

If you’re a Band, Artist or Promoter and want to GUARANTEE that your Gig or Night appears on the Coming Up Birmingham Blog then you can do so by doing the following.

If you’ve not already done so, Add me as a friend on the Coming Up Birmingham Myspace
(link here)

Then, send me a message through Myspace with the following information:

Date of your Event
Style of Music
Line-Up of Whose Playing
Any Additional Information about the Event
Links for any Myspace or Artist/Promoter Pages
Start/End Time and Cost
Any Images (Jpegs)

If I get this information I will guarantee to put your event on here.
You can put as little or as much as you like, just look at some of this weeks entries for examples.

Why not add this page to your favourites to make it easier to find out what's happening each week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there

congrats on this site, nice one

Ive been trying to add you as a friend on myspace, but cant find the add me bit on your page

could be just me?

let me know

ta

Rich
Xx

Coming Up Birmingham said...

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the support!

I've sorted out the add me bit on myspace, should be working now.

All the best,

Jay